- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Phantom (pRESP)
- (Italiano) Supporti per fantocci
- Hoffman 2D Brain
- Hoffman 2D Multi-Compartment
- Hoffman 3D Brain
- Flanged Jaszczak
- Flangeless Jaszczak
- Elliptical Jaszczak
- Elliptical Lung-Spine Body
- Anthropomorphic Torso
- Fillable Breast
- Cardiac Insert
- Capillary Line Fixture
- Hot Spot Insert
- Hollow Sphere 60 mm™
- Hollow Sphere Set (6)™
- Micro Hollow Sphere Set (4)™
- Nema Spect Triple Line Source
- Solid Breast Accessory Sets
- Spherical Shells
- Triple Line Insert
- PET CT
- NEMA IEC PET Body
- NEMA PET Scatter
- (Italiano) Alderson Radiation Therapy (ART) Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MLC Beam Geometry Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Penta-Guide Tilt Plate
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Winston-Lutz Wand Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Multi-Purpose Body Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ GRID³ᴰ Image Distortion Analysis System
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Penta-Guide Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRID³ᴰ Geometric Distortion Analysis System
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRI⁴ᴰ Motion Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ IsoCenter Cube Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRgRT Insight Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Heavy Duty Respiratory Motion Platform
- (Italiano) Fantoccio per la verifica dei trattamenti SRS
miniGITA is a scanning device, which moves a radioactivity detector along 1 trace from start to front. The repeated, fast, continuous detection from start to front and back compensates automatically the radioactive decay of the compound over the scan length.
For ɣ-nuclides, miniGITA is using a scintillation probe with a BGO crystal. Due to its density, BGO has quite high stopping power for radiation and a reasonable energy resolution. BGO is mechanically quite stable and non hydroscopic. Relative small size and special shape enable a sophisticated design of the scintillation probe.
There are 5 mechanical collimators designed for the energy ranges of 0-60, 60-150, 150-250, 250-450, > 450 in keV. Depending on the radiation energy of the radioactive compound, the suitable collimator is inserted into the detector. Simple tools help to keep the distance exactly the same between the sample surface and detector entry window.
miniGITA offers a calibration and sensitivity check. Inserting a suitable reference standard and running the calibration program will result in an energy spectrum scan and calibration.
After one scan the TLC-plate can be moved manually to the following trace and the next TLC can be examined.
The chromatogram is displayed live on the screen of the connected PC. Peak integration and evaluation can be performed manually or automatically.
The measurement and data handing is digital ( single event counting ) and limit of detection can be determined for every small peak.