- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Phantom (pRESP)
- (Italiano) Supporti per fantocci
- Hoffman 2D Brain
- Hoffman 2D Multi-Compartment
- Hoffman 3D Brain
- Flanged Jaszczak
- Flangeless Jaszczak
- Elliptical Jaszczak
- Elliptical Lung-Spine Body
- Anthropomorphic Torso
- Fillable Breast
- Cardiac Insert
- Capillary Line Fixture
- Hot Spot Insert
- Hollow Sphere 60 mm™
- Hollow Sphere Set (6)™
- Micro Hollow Sphere Set (4)™
- Nema Spect Triple Line Source
- Solid Breast Accessory Sets
- Spherical Shells
- Triple Line Insert
- PET CT
- NEMA IEC PET Body
- NEMA PET Scatter
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MLC Beam Geometry Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Penta-Guide Tilt Plate
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Winston-Lutz Wand Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Multi-Purpose Body Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ GRID³ᴰ Image Distortion Analysis System
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Penta-Guide Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRID³ᴰ Geometric Distortion Analysis System
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRI⁴ᴰ Motion Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ IsoCenter Cube Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRgRT Insight Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Heavy Duty Respiratory Motion Platform
- (Italiano) Fantoccio per la verifica dei trattamenti SRS
MUCHA-PET spectrometer configuration is specifically designed for radionuclidic purity evaluation of PET radiopharmaceuticals in compliance with European Pharmacopoeia and American FDA guidelines.
In order to optimize the resolution and detection efficiency on the whole 0 to 2 MeV energy spectrum the system is configured with a NaI(Tl) 3” x 3” full crystal detector and a 5 cm thick top load well shielding.
GINA Star control software includes advanced functions for QA, calibration, acquisition, visualization and data processing, and specific functions to perform automatic measures in compliance with European Pharmacopoeia and American FDA guidelines.
The system includes an automatic Method to perform quantitative evaluation of long life impurities, providing the result as a percentage of the initial activity, corrected for the efficiency curve and background (i.e. result for FDG must be below 0.1%).
Instrument IQ/OQ validations are available, beside OQ validation for the quantitative evaluation Method.
MUCHA spectrometer is also available for a wide set of applications with different detector and shielding configurations.