- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Phantom (pRESP)
- (Italiano) Supporti per fantocci
- Hoffman 2D Brain
- Hoffman 2D Multi-Compartment
- Hoffman 3D Brain
- Flanged Jaszczak
- Flangeless Jaszczak
- Elliptical Jaszczak
- Elliptical Lung-Spine Body
- Anthropomorphic Torso
- Fillable Breast
- Cardiac Insert
- Capillary Line Fixture
- Hot Spot Insert
- Hollow Sphere 60 mm™
- Hollow Sphere Set (6)™
- Micro Hollow Sphere Set (4)™
- Nema Spect Triple Line Source
- Solid Breast Accessory Sets
- Spherical Shells
- Triple Line Insert
- PET CT
- NEMA IEC PET Body
- NEMA PET Scatter
- (Italiano) Alderson Radiation Therapy (ART) Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MLC Beam Geometry Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Penta-Guide Tilt Plate
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Winston-Lutz Wand Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Multi-Purpose Body Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ GRID³ᴰ Image Distortion Analysis System
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Penta-Guide Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRID³ᴰ Geometric Distortion Analysis System
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRI⁴ᴰ Motion Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ IsoCenter Cube Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRgRT Insight Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Heavy Duty Respiratory Motion Platform
- (Italiano) Fantoccio per la verifica dei trattamenti SRS
InterWinner is a universal quantitative and qualitative analysis software for nuclear spectrometry, extremely advanced and easy to use.
InterWinner is able to manage up to 32 acquisition channels and allows you to analyze data from multiple types of detectors, such as HpGe, NaI and LaBr, Alpha, CZT, Alpha/Beta counting systems, WBC etc..
InterWinner allows to interface with most of the hardware on the market and to process different spectrum formats (e.g. .DAT, .SPC, .CHN, .RMS, .SPM…).
The user interface of InterWinner, based on multiple and simultaneous display of several windows, offers the possibility to show up to 1024 different spectra, as well as an unlimited number of regions of interest of any single spectrum.
The analysis operations of each spectrum, such as the peak search function, can be performed and updated even during the acquisition itself, while new data are acquired.
InterWinner also allows easy management of all auxiliary files, such as customizable isotope libraries, efficiency energy and resolution calibration curves, output files and acquisition parameters.