- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Phantom (pRESP)
- (Italiano) Supporti per fantocci
- Hoffman 2D Brain
- Hoffman 2D Multi-Compartment
- Hoffman 3D Brain
- Flanged Jaszczak
- Flangeless Jaszczak
- Elliptical Jaszczak
- Elliptical Lung-Spine Body
- Anthropomorphic Torso
- Fillable Breast
- Cardiac Insert
- Capillary Line Fixture
- Hot Spot Insert
- Hollow Sphere 60 mm™
- Hollow Sphere Set (6)™
- Micro Hollow Sphere Set (4)™
- Nema Spect Triple Line Source
- Solid Breast Accessory Sets
- Spherical Shells
- Triple Line Insert
- PET CT
- NEMA IEC PET Body
- NEMA PET Scatter
- (Italiano) Alderson Radiation Therapy (ART) Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MLC Beam Geometry Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Penta-Guide Tilt Plate
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Winston-Lutz Wand Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Multi-Purpose Body Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ GRID³ᴰ Image Distortion Analysis System
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Penta-Guide Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRID³ᴰ Geometric Distortion Analysis System
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRI⁴ᴰ Motion Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ IsoCenter Cube Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRgRT Insight Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Heavy Duty Respiratory Motion Platform
- (Italiano) Fantoccio per la verifica dei trattamenti SRS
QUIBIM (Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers In Medicine) focuses on medical image processing and biomarker extraction for medical imaging workflows.
QUIBIM applies advanced computational models to radiological images (MRI, PET, CT and X-ray) to objectively measure changes produced by a lesion or drug treatment in human and animal tissues, providing quantitative information in addition to the qualitative approach of radiology.
QUIBIM’s services are based on the following points:
– Carrying out radiological studies with technological procedures of all kinds.
– Development of software tools and computer techniques with medical and health applications.
– Development of new methodologies and algorithms for computational image and signal processing, for both clinical and experimental research applications.
– The design of new clinical workflows for disease diagnosis and treatment assessment using image processing techniques.
– Consulting and training in various medical imaging technologies, as well as configuration and optimisation of image acquisition equipment.
QUIBIM offers a comprehensive service for radiological imaging analysis and structured quantitative reporting.
It will provide a solution consisting of an Imaging Biomarkers platform (QUIBIM Precision) particularly suitable for hospitals and diagnostic imaging centres.
This platform allows the installation of analysis modules for five clinical fields: neurology (neurodegenerative diseases), musculoskeletal (osteoarthritis and osteoporosis), pulmonary (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and fibrosis), liver (diffuse diseases) and oncology (solid tumour characterisation).