- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Phantom (pRESP)
- (Italiano) Supporti per fantocci
- Hoffman 2D Brain
- Hoffman 2D Multi-Compartment
- Hoffman 3D Brain
- Flanged Jaszczak
- Flangeless Jaszczak
- Elliptical Jaszczak
- Elliptical Lung-Spine Body
- Anthropomorphic Torso
- Fillable Breast
- Cardiac Insert
- Capillary Line Fixture
- Hot Spot Insert
- Hollow Sphere 60 mm™
- Hollow Sphere Set (6)™
- Micro Hollow Sphere Set (4)™
- Nema Spect Triple Line Source
- Solid Breast Accessory Sets
- Spherical Shells
- Triple Line Insert
- PET CT
- NEMA IEC PET Body
- NEMA PET Scatter
- (Italiano) Alderson Radiation Therapy (ART) Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MLC Beam Geometry Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Penta-Guide Tilt Plate
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Winston-Lutz Wand Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Multi-Purpose Body Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ GRID³ᴰ Image Distortion Analysis System
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Penta-Guide Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRID³ᴰ Geometric Distortion Analysis System
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRI⁴ᴰ Motion Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ IsoCenter Cube Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ MRgRT Insight Phantom
- (Italiano) QUASAR™ Heavy Duty Respiratory Motion Platform
- (Italiano) Fantoccio per la verifica dei trattamenti SRS
The PET-CT Phantom™ includes internal structures (three rods and six spheres) which when imaged with both modalities can demonstrate how accurately the two image sets are aligned.
In addition, a single sample of radioactive water is attenuated by water, bone, and CT contrast material (as well as air only) to determine how accurately the CT-based PET attenuation correction works.
Acceptance testing of PET/CT and SPECT/CT systems.
Routine quality evaluation of PET/CT and SPECT/CT Systems.
Evaluation of new image fusion software.
Evaluation of new attenuation correction algorithms.
Aluminum tubes are for registration.
The outer 2” OD micro cylinder is for comparing attenuation region to non attenuation region.
The 6” ring is for contrast solution.